"Veronica tries to get her mind off the bus crash by going undercover to help a wealthy woman who is determined to prove that her husband is cheating on her. Meanwhile, Keith asks Alicia about the mysterious man who recognized her in Chicago, and Weevil gives Veronica new information about the accident."
- It's Broadway's Laura Bell Bundy! cue: Legally Blonde cast album.
- Shoutout to Vinnie Van Lowe!
- But Gasp! Veronica didn't dump jumpy girlfriend Julie as a client. She's moonlighting on her own.
- awwww reminder that Wallace has an adorable tiny brother
- GASP who is that mysterious CW superhero
- Keith and Alicia continue to be adorable. I continue to fret because I know it's almost over.
- Keith and Nathan - sorry, Carl - giving each other the other man's bio. Kinda cute.
- "She's not my old lady. She's my special lady friend." Keith is the cutest.
- apparently Duncan has been trying to visit Meg in the hospital for a while now, and the Mannings don't like that.
- "What if I get an upgrade? What comes after silver?" // "Psycho?"
- This episode is a world of Julie NO.
- "There's a fine line between looking for a problem and creating one." Note to future Veronica and her future Logan trust issues.
- HI WEEVIL HI
- Confirmed the evidence bag earing is his.
- Is this the first we hear about the Fitzpatricks as a crime family?
- Wallace: makes out with Jackie. V calls him. "Are you in immediate life-threatening danger?"
- hahahahahha he's house sitting for his friend Nic Cage. Dang I would love if Cage actually cameoed at the end of this. He'd just wander into frame, scream "I LOST MY HAND," then wander off.
- "Oh sorry, should I hide in the bedroom like a HOOKER?"
- MAC MAC MAC MAC MAC I MISSED YOU
- Mac is here to hack into Meg's secret laptop.
- ... that was a 15 second scene. I need more Mac.
- "My day is complete! Veronica Mars has accused me of evil." Logan's gesture work is on point
- Nathan Woods just pulled a Darth Vader on our boy Wallace.
- ...I wrote almost nothing this week.
- Ooh, Meg mention. She’s still in a coma.
- Mars Detective Agency’s new client looks like she stepped out of Legally Blonde (which - see Z's notes above)
- Hey – Veronica is making a fake phonecall to make Keith think she’s cancelling the client. Surprise, surprise.
- “Aren’t you awfully young to be a detective?” "It's amazing. I never get tired of that question."
- So Mrs. Wallace has an ex. I’m glad she’s being honest with Keith, finally.
- Aww, it’s cute that Veronica and Wallace’s lockers are almost next to each other.
- Meg’s dad: “Why do you come here every day?” Way to fill Veronica in on what’s been happening with her boyfriend. Expositionnnnn
- I remember the outcome to Julie the client’s case and it’s kinda sad.
- Veronica: Rut Roh.
- “He’s with a Rabbi.” “A Rabbi? He’s not Jewish, I’m Jewish.” “Are you there yet?”
- Poor hot mess Julie. I mean I feel her. She’s a hot mess but it’s probably the result of being hurt so many times in the past.
|Hot Mess Julie|
- “What comes after silver?” “Psycho.”
- Sheriff - I mean he constantly suspects Keith despite Keith never being intentionally deceiving. But that’s because people assume everyone is like them.
- Veronica and Wallace both have sidekicks. Those didn’t last long, did they? (2011 according to this story) They must have been sponsoring the show.
- Oh shit. I don’t like Jackie and Veronica being rivals. It’s kinda cliché of tv shows. They're the only current female leads. [That's why we need more Mac. - Z]
- Wow, Veronica is really laying on “sex-crazed soritory girl” thick. She’s putting it on.
- Wallace isn’t as good at lying as Veronica is.
- Seriously when does Veronica do homework? She has a ton of time on her hands spying and detectiving and spending time with her boyfriend.
- “Oh sorry, should I hide in the bedroom like a hooker??” Love V’s indignation here.
- Hey, it’s Mac! Remember when they were going to run a business together? Neither do the writers.
- It’s really sad. The Julie stuff. Bad ending because of suspicion and jealousy and bitterness.
- Does Nathan telling Wallace who his daddy is count as a stat?
Veronica, pretending to call the Sheriff's office: Hello, Inga
Z & D: Ingaaaaa!
D: She does still work there!
Zelda: "*eats a doughnut bribe* Keith Mars for Sheriff!" - Wallace
Daniel: "What comes after silver?" "Pyscho?" - Julie/Veronica
Neptune Roll Call: Wallace, Duncan, Logan, Weevil, Jackie (Absent: Dick, Beaver)
First Appearance: Stewart Manning, Rose Manning, Grace Manning
Recurring: Alicia Fennel, Darrel Fennel, Nathan Woods, Lizzie Manning, Sheriff Don Lamb, Mac
Future Famous Person: Laura Bell Bundy
Veronica's Alias: UCSD student with a flat tire
Dead Humans - 0
Backup Sighting - 0
Veronica Breaks In - 0
Veronica Tases Someone - 0
Mac Hacks - 1
Who's Your Daddy? - 0 (but now Wallace knows!)
Wallace Does Veronica a Favor - 0 (he got paid)
Veronica Wants a Pony - 0
Logan Punches Someone - 0
Dick's Single Entendres - 0
Shenanigans Called - 0
VERONICA WAS RIGHT - 0
VERONICA WAS WRONG - 0