- Backup! The rare beautiful pupper cameo.
|Lemmie take care of that for you - Buffy|
- Time for Logan to leave a drunken heartbroken voicemail. "Honestly it's encouraging that someone still has such high expectations of me. Veronica, I would give anything if I could take back that night in Aspen. I'm sorry it causes you so much pain, I'm sorry it happened." And she won't hear the sincere part because he started off so hostile and drunkypants.
- Veronica’s all happy waking up with Logan who is still living in a hotel for some reason. I mean it’s gotta be costing him a lot. He should definitely buy a place. I mean, he is 18, 19 with no parents living off his trust fund - so I guess, staying in a hotel it is.
- Oh, but alas it’s a dream. We know this because it can’t be snowing in California.
|Winter is coming, Veronica|
- But V can’t stop thinking about Madison. And that sucks.
- Mystery of the week: Tim the TA’s girlfriend Bonnie was pregnant and was slipped the morning after pill. Too bad she’s under 175 pounds.
|Shrill, on Hulu|
- So the dad could be Tim or Dick. Great choices, Bonnie.
- Oh crap, I forgot Logan didn’t know Veronica knew about Madison.
- Poor Veronica – Normally I think she's goes a little overboard about Logan, but she makes really good points here. Sure they were broken up but if there was ever even a singular thought by Logan that they would ever get back together, he would never have slept with the girl who roofied and slut-shamed Veronica.
- Back-up! And Oscar winner Jamie Ray Newman!
- “You do your hair like that to cover up the three 6’s on your scalp, right?”
- Wow, Dick is actually hurt by the reveal of Madison and Logan sleeping together. He has a feeling! I'm aware this feeling is more about Logan than Madison. Straight guys are so gay for each other.
- Bonnie’s a preacher’s daughter which is why she’s stereo-typically...err...sexually free?
- I love when Veronica ‘acts’. She’s putting on this 'hysterical girl' thing which totally gets the janitor to help her break into Tim’s office.
- So Logan & Veronica broke up – we should really have had a stat on this or at least a tally?
- Oh no. Veronica’s stalking Madison now.
- Veronica reminds us that Madison and Mac have the same birthday since…they were switched at birth. I feel like Mac should be in this episode, but alas, she is not.
- So Veronica doesn’t learn much from Tim about Bonnie’s mystery – but she learns that Tim is investigating the Dean’s death and has a new earwitness.
- I’m not sure what Veronica expected to gain from interviewing Bonnie’s preacher father. He seems genuinely distraught that she lost her baby and this seems to clear him but he’s a professional liar, so.
- I guess this is before the morning after pill was sold in pharmacies.
- Veronica’s doing two mysteries at once! When does she have time for homework! Getting those straight As! Or sleep!
- Weevil seems to be doing well. And yet Veronica is trying to get him to do a crime. Geez, Veronica.
- This professor thanks Weevil for whatever he was doing in that classroom and he’s kinda unnecessarily snarky towards her, which she doesn’t even notice. I have a weird feeling it was just a bad line reading.
- Wow and there’s someone taking pictures of women going to the clinic and sending it to their parents? That is fucking messed up.
- Richard Greico’s back. He’s stalking his ex-wife because she stopped payment on his car. I don’t really remember much of this except that RG guest starred one time before and he’s kind of a sleaze.
- Now Logan’s all sad and wasted and drunk dialing Veronica. He’s one step away from Less than Zero.
- Veronica’s just now checking her voicemail? I guess we’re not yet into obsessive phone culture yet
- So it was Bonnie’s BFF/roommate who gave her the pill. That’s fucked up.
- “Go to hell,” Bonnie says – and coming from a preacher’s daughter, you know.