“Veronica debates coming clean to Nicole. Veronica’s fidelity is tested. Veronica and Keith discover they aren’t the only ones who believe they’ve found the bomber. A surprising potential client tries to hire Mars Investigations.”
- Did … did Logan call V only to remind her to move the car for street cleaning?
- Um but if she does that, Alonzo and Dodie will have her.
- Wallace! I saw you Wallace!
- Wow, V keeps ducking out of her chat with Logan.
- GASP Wallace got offered a varsity coach job at Kane High. There’s a Kane High?
- “You seem busy, I’ll try you tomorrow.”
- Ouchie hurt feelings all around.
- Does it count as growth if V hates herself for spying on our best friend Nicole? She felt no such guilt in S1.
- Oh damn. Now they’re wondering if Patton Pizza is a possible candidate for the bomber. I mean, he is a pretty prominent name for a recurring. But so is Oscar-winner JK Simmons.
- WHOA. V succumbs to the guilt and confesses to Nicole that she planted a bug in her office, because Nicole is making it clear she wants to have a real friendship with her.
- “You really think I’m capable of randomly killing a bunch of college kids, but yet you still consider me a friend. I mean, shit, Veronica, how low is the bar for you?” fair point
- Shit, that relationship is over. I’ll miss you, our best friend Nicole.
- But also, damn straight. How can she trust her?
- Leo, Leo, Leo, do not come over to V’s for Lebowski and chill.
- He claims he has no tawdry intention but the flirt is STRONG right now on his side (to her credit, not on V’s side)
- Uh oh, Big Dick leased Comrade Quacks to someone else and it was supposed to be Clyde’s. Um. This is not a person you want to betray or disappoint, Big Dick.
- Ah, V’s new theory that the nails in the bombs after the Sea Sprite bomb were done because they’re copycats of the original, where the nail didn’t come from the bomb, but did come from Matty’s string art.
- Oh damn. This theory holds some water.
- “If there are two bombers, everything we thought about Big Dick works out.” Yup.
- Nooooo no no no stop hooking up with Leo stop stop stop.
- Daniel and I are both hoping this is a dream. And there’s Wallace watching, so thank goodness it is. Christ.
- …the bomber sent a limerick. A bad limerick
- Penn, what is you doing?
- And we’ve got an APB out for Pizza Patton.
- Um. Who is shooting at us? And why?
- Dammit, is this Alonzo and Dodie? Did they follow Veronica and Keith to the cabin?
- Yes, yes they did.
- Veronica just lost her cussing bet with Keith, calling him a stupid shit as he runs out to the car to get his ammo. If they don’t let him live to collect, Imma be pissed.
- Wow. Weevil brought all the PCHers to scare off Alonzo and Dodie. “Head on out, boys. No one’s touching her. Head home!” Holy shit. Our Weevil. He’s still our friend. He and V may be mad as hell at each other, and with reason on both sides, but they still care. They’re so mad because they still care. And he won’t let her be executed.
- I’m still waiting for the other shoe to drop. We’ve got Penn in custody, still waiting for another bomb in 72 hours, but. There’s got to be another shoe. We don’t have Big Dick behind bars yet, but that’s not the shoe I’m thinking.
- Okay, fine, I’m waiting for the thing that I know because the internet spoiled it for me but Daniel doesn’t know yet.
- And Keith is retiring, and in tears, and it hurts so much. He’s in so much pain. “My screwed up brain almost got us killed … We’re not going to pretend that this was a one-off or no big deal.”
- But he knows how close it was just now, and he’s blaming his forgetfulness for it.
- And for now, having faced death and with the adrenaline leaving her system, she’s in tears of happiness to see Logan.
- And she’s accepted his marriage proposal.
- “Why now?” // “I had a moment of clarity.”
- Are we ever gonna find out what Keith’s medical scans reveal?
- Oh holy heck. Clyde hands over to the cartel men evidence that Big Dick is behind the Sea Sprite bombings.
- Man, the Casblancas family is gonna be down to Dick Jr. and his prodigal mother.
- Dangit, Cliff, don’t defend stupid stupid Penn.
- Heh, Matty left the red gift car blocking Big Dick’s drive.
- OH DAMN, AND SHE’S INSIDE THE TRUNK.
- She really is Veronica 2.0.
- The Mars' are at the police chief’s office. They let her know about the bit coin transfer from Maloof to the cartel.
- Alonzo and Cartel meanwhile talk about the Mars’. They plan to kill them, but not before Veronica and Keith find the bomber.
- Poor Logan is trying to skype with Veronica but she keeps getting distracted.
- Veronica makes it clear she’s not that woman in the movies who hangs by the phone for her hero husband.
- Veronica drags Wallace to the meeting. They’ve investigated the frat boys.
- Veronica seems sure that Nicole/Kirby is innocent. But also, she’s Veronica’s only female friend, so. But she continues to listen in on the bug anyway.
- She listens to & Patton in her office.
- Now they suspect Patton Oswalt?
- Oh wow. Veronica admits to Kirby that she bugged her office. She wants so badly to be a friend and feels so guilty. It’s rare to see Veronica like this. It’s almost sweet.
- Kirby doesn’t think it’s sweet. But this is the most vulnerable I’ve seen her in a while. Especially with everything happening with Logan.
- AGENT LEO. She brought him a cinnamon roll, this time. Just in case you're keep track of the all the food exchanges between them.
- She’s all business, but he’s flirting. And she calls him out on it. But she’s calling her out on assuming it was a romantic invitation. And it’s all very dangerous.
- Ok so Veronica’s figuring out now that the Sprite bomb was different than the others. They were assuming because Penn had one of the nails embedded in his back, But the nails were already in the room because of the string painting.
- Of course the police chief won’t even listen to Keith/Veronica’s theory.
- Oh my, Leo is visiting Veronica in the middle of the night. I’m really hoping this is a dream. As much as I like Veronica and Leo together, this is the wrong timing. Oh wow, hello nudity.
- Yeah it was a dream, I knew it. Seeing Wallace in the bedroom wakes her up. Wallace? I guess he’s sort of her moral compass.
- Veronica & Keith tell Matty they think she’s right about Dick Sr. but only on the first bomb.
- Meanwhile, the bomber left a note that there will be another bomb in 72 hours.
- Now the FBI and the chief of police finally want to meet with the Mars…but they’re not buying the theory that Penn did the rest of the bombs.
- Chief of Police is playing nice with the Mars’. She wants them to know she’s not stupid – but she also appreciates their help.
- Oh wow, and it seems like Patton Oswalt has plans for all the bombs in his apartment. He might be it…or he could be being set up.
- Claudia’s hinting to Weevil that he’s not going to have to worry about Veronica for much longer but Weevil was there when Alonzo was talking about Veronica, so he should have known this already.
- Patton Oswalt: “I’m getting some wood….err…some fire wood.”
- The Mars’ find Patton but I’m pretty sure he’s innocent. And someone else is firing at them. It’s the Cartels.
- And Keith forgot to load his gun.
- He runs to the car to get the ammo and Veronica, Zelda and I are very worried about him.
- It’s Weevil to the rescue. Everyone is at this cabin!
- And Weevil & Veronica have a silent moment and it’s nice. They have such an interesting and complicated history.
- But Patton Oswalt is under arrest.
- Looks like as soon as they get Patton to confess (if they do) and he tells them where the final bomb is (if he knows), Leo will leave town.
- And Keith & Veronica have a heart to heart. He admits he’s probably done with the PI business because he keeps forgetting things. And it’s really sad and Enrico Colantoni does some great work here. Poor Keith.
- And Logan’s back! That was a short mission…whatever it was.
- And Veronica surprises Logan and everyone, asking him if he still has the ring.
- JK Simmons comes to celebrate with Keith. Keith warns him that they’re going to get Big Dick which will lead them to JK Simmons.
- So in turn, JK finds the cartels and shares the voicemail that will convict Big Dick.
- Patton has hired Cliff!
- Oh right, I forgot Maloof was shot. He’s in the hospital. Veronica meets with Momma Maloof.
- She hands Veronica a check.
- Matty breaks into Big Dick’s house Veronica style, by hiding in the trunk of his car.
- And Patton maintains his innocence and wants to hire The Mars’ to prove it
Zelda & Daniel: Veronica, to Matty: “Just don't do anything I wouldn't do.” // Keith: “And most of the things she would do.”
Recurring: Weevil, Alonzo Lozano, Dodie Mendoza, Agent Leo D’Amato, Daniel Maloof, Nicole Malloy, Police Chief Marcia Langdon, Penn Epner, Richard Casablancas, Matty Ross, Amalia Maloof, Clyde Pickett, Cliff McCormack, Don, Carol, Claudia, Angie, Booker Woods, Herc, Bob Sargent, Hector
Dead Humans - 0
Pony Sighting - 1
Veronica Breaks In - 0
Matty Breaks In - 1
Veronica Tases Someone - 0
Mac Hacks - 0
Who's Your Daddy? - 0
Wallace Does Veronica a Favor - 0
Logan Punches Someone - 0
Dick's Single Entendres - 0
Shenanigans Called - 0
VERONICA WAS RIGHT - 0
VERONICA WAS WRONG - 0