- Xander is gay for Angel and we all know it.
- Yeah, fine, Daniel, Nicky Brendan is mugging a lot in this episode. I still think he's way better than Amber Benson.
- Okay, her body is fine, but that teacher is in no way hot enough to warrant a slo-mo camera.
- Just curious - how many teenage boys are actually convinced that their teachers have the hots for them? Do we have a statistic on that? [57% - D]
- Everyone, note - Giles is eating an apple OF SYMBOLISM.
- Natalie French's weirdass accent, which sounds like an odd hybrid of Welsh, Irish, Southern, British, and Australian, has been identified - she's South African. Who knew?
- Shenanigans! There's got to be a more practical way to eat your live cricket lunch. At least three of them escaped!
- Can we talk about Tony Head's giant forehead scar? What's that about?
- Blaine is a Poor Man's Percy (they shoulda had this be Percy). And that's not saying much.
- Buffy almost broke a door. But then Old Natalie French opened it. Curses! Foiled again!
- Shenanigans! I call extreme foul on those stupid eggs in the last shot. It's such an X-Files/Twilight Zone/Horror Movie Franchise move, and it's beneath the show (especially because it never ever ever comes up again). It's just cheese.
|Stupid Eggs Old Man Virgin|
- Shenanigans! Why does Buffy think Xander wouldn't be a virgin? She's met him. [Also, she and Willow are both virgins. Way to be a hypocrite, B. - Z]
- First character death I felt bad about: Dr. Gregory. He was so nice to Buffy! And didn't think she was a criminal!
- Bad monster effects! I can picture a stage hand holding the end of that bad insect arm.
- So most Buffy fans know that Joss wanted to make either Xander or Willow gay...Xander's whole "She didn't tell us he was buff" almost sounds like he wants Angel himself.
- Xander fashion faux pas: Blacks shoes/White socks
- By far one of the worst one-offs of the season, if not the series. [Go Fish, The Zeppo, Reptile Boy, Doublemeat Palace and I would like to have a word with you ... - Z]
- That last shot was incredibly pointless unless they planned on having a sequel to this episode...and I'm sure glad they didn't.
- One stake.
- Although loved...
|Cutsey Buffy and Willow|
Sorry, we're in complete accordance this week. No crossfire for you. Kill us both, Spock!
|Very shiny shirts worn by men were a thing|