- At the hotel, everyone is bored. Cordy is reading magazines; Gunn is playing a Gameboy!
- I don’t know why Fred’s crush on Angel annoys me, but it does.
- Angel’s excited about a Charlton Heston double feature.
- Meanwhile, somewhere else, some guy has just finished having sex with two women. Okay. It’s gonna be one of those episodes.
- “It’s good to be young,” he says, so the supernatural loving audience knows exactly what that means.
- Something happens where he knows the evening is over, he recites latin…and then….he melts? Or his skin falls off leaving nothing underneath? I dunno. It’s kinda gross.
- Meanwhile Fred is telling Wesley all about her “date” with Angel like Wes is her girlfriend or something.
- Cordy tries to warn Angel to talk to Fred about her feelings.
- She’s also on about Angel being a eunuch because he can’t have sex. Which – after all this time, they still don't understand that "perfect bliss" ≠ "orgasm."
- The gang reads about what happened in the hotel room and decide to investigate.
- Wolfram & Hart: Lilah & Gavin Park. She’s still making fun of him for trying to stick it to Angel with building violations.
- The Fang Gang find more similar murders. All young, physically fit men, from the same gym.
- Everyone gets their assignments except for Fred.
- Somehow Cordy & Angel get into the gym without a membership card.
- Across the street is a retirement home. Angel notices someone with binoculars. How conveeeenieennt. I mean, if it'll move the plot along, I'm ok with it.
- He goes to investigate while Cordelia interviews the physically fit men.
- He finds the dude. He recognizes some of the old urns.
- BODY SWAP EPISODE!!!
|"I wish I could switch places with her for just one day!"|
- The old man is now in Angel’s body. Angel is passed out in the old man’s body.
- Oldman Angel is very pervy. And he pervs on Cordelia and it’s gross.
- It’s all cutesy and weird and pervy and not much of substance happens. It’s a fluff episode that you absorb and sorta enjoy while waiting for the plot to get back to where it was. It’s certainly nothing like the Buffy Faith swap episode.
- But here Angel just acts like evil pervy Angel and the old man doesn’t act like David B at all. He just seems confused.
- And then the gay jokes. Which aren’t bad for this time period. Old man Angel thinks Fred is a boy and then thinks Wesley is Fred and oy, I can’t even go into it. It’s awkward and stupid and I want it to end.
- Ah, but he finds out Fred is a woman and hopefully this ends.
- Racist old man assumes Gunn is the delivery guy.
- Old man Angel faux pas eating. The rest kinda let it go pretty easily.
- Gunn & Wesley both want to interview hookers. Ok?
- I wonder if Angel feels different being in the body of a human. For one, he can be in direct sunlight. Unfortunately, it's never explored because he just can't get out of the damn retirement home.
- Old Man Angel finally meets Fred and flirts heavily which, of course, is going to totally toy with Fred’s emotions.
- Enter Lilah. Old Man Angel pervs once more!
- Lilah remembers the last time they were together – when she really hurt Cordelia. She buries the hatchet by fixing his building legal stuff.
- Angel finally has a plan to escape but his dumb old body has a heart attack.
- Old Man Angel and Lilah make out. Fred, disappointingly catches them. And then he vamp faces without realizing it.
- And finally realizes he’s in a vamp body. Which? Ya know what? I’m gonna SHENANIGAN that. It’s been at least a day. Two? This guy’s whole deal is that he wants to be a hot young stud’s body. No way he wouldn’t have looked in the mirror before now.
- Meanwhile, Old man Angel is in his rubber pants...picks up a woman. He realizes he has super strength, bites the woman and the beats up her boyfriend and his friends.
- So Wes figures out that we’re in a Freaky Friday situation (More like 18 again?) & then Cordelia puts two and two together about the retirement facility.
- Old man Angel comes to see Angel-In-Old-Man.
- And then the team shows up and beat Angel with bats.
- They bodyswitch back and destroy the stone.
- And fluff episode over. Almost. Ugh, we gotta deal with this awkwardness:
- Angel finally has the talk with Fred.
- And then Cordelia rushes out to tell Angel that Buffy’s alive. Alive!
Daniel: Why is Angel hitting his tit?
Zelda: I think it's meant to be his itty bitty unstakeable heart
Daniel: His itty bitty titty unsteakable heart