Episode 2.20: Look Who's Stalking. Original Airdate 4.25.06
"Gia is convinced she's being stalked, so Veronica takes the case despite her dad's orders not to get involved, but what she discovers not only shocks both girls, but leads to further questions. Meanwhile, Woody enlists Keith's help in avoiding a scandal when he ends up with a passed-out woman in his motel room. Also, when Principal Clemmons cancels the prom because of drinking violations on the senior trip, Logan takes it upon himself to throw an "alterna-prom" in his Neptune Grand suite."
- Oh right. Veronica has chlamydia. That's a thing they decided to do. Also, fuck you Beaver
- Wallace and Jackie are being adorable at least.
- Poor Mac. But on the plus side, two Mac eps in a row! yay!
- Clemmons cancelled prom. Mac: "Yes! Prayer works!"
- Woody, you are the worst of the worst and I don't believe anything you're saying about the unconscious girl in your motel bed.
- I wish Keith wasn't helping him. Especially since it's gonna bite him in the ass later.
- Headcanon that Gia coming to ask for Veronica's help with her stalker is what sends her on her path to becoming Jessica Jones, P.I. Especially since it's about stalking
- "Like Trouble with a capital T that rhymes with C that stands for--" // "Veronica."
- Keith singsonging "I don't believe you" is my favorite
- Gia: "I feel like at any moment Tom Cruise is gonna dangle from the ceiling on cables." // V: "Great. Now I won't be able to sleep." And THEN: "There! That's the car. Isn't it totally nondescript?" // "That's a 2002 silver Gallant." man, the banter this ep
- gasp! it's Leo's car. oh right, this plot
- "There was this one girl. She was blonde, petite, smelled of marshmallows and promises." // "Promises - that's the name of my perfume!" my ship, it is flirting
- Logan's throwing an alternaprom! I wonder if he'll drunkenly confess that he still loves Veronica and deliver a speech about epicness.
- Yep, Woody's pretending the unconscious girl was Keith's fault. He's the worst, and we don't even know the full extent of his worstness yet.
- Wuh oh. Another stalkery dvd of the Goodman family. Whatcha doing, Beaver?
- hahahah now Corny knows about alternaprom and it will therefore be the best
- it's kind of sweet that Jackie and Terrence finally seem to have some kind of relationship
- Veronica to Gia, who got the other video camera: "You just might have a future in this racket." FORESHADOWING
- "Woody's scared of something, and he's lying about it, and it's serious." You have no idea, Keith.
- oh look it's our friendly janitor Lucky! and he drives a red pickup truck! gasp a la gasp!
- Lucky to Gia: "I know your dad, you know." sigh
- time for the partay!
- Logan's in white, Veronica's in black, and Logan is giggling nervously at her. Methinks our ship is returning to port. Or is it that the ship is sailing again? One of the things.
- It is tiiiiiiime for the scene. "I thought our story was epic, you know? You and me ... Spanning years and continents. Lives ruined, bloodshed, epic. But summer's almost here. And we won't see each other at all. Then you'll leave town, then ... it's over ..."
- And he finally apologizes for what a douche he became over the summer.
- Jason Dohring, acting the shit out of this, holding back tears, drunk but earnest. "No one writes songs about the ones that come easy."
- And V almost lets him kiss her, but then she runs away.
- sigh. And Terrence Cook's rep is officially destroyed, with a headline outing when he threw the game
- And now it's time for Kristen Bell to break our hearts, as Logan breaks hers.
- Oh man, Logan's face, confused and worried and hungover and scared - he claims he doesn't remember but we find out later he does. But also he hooked up with Kendall after V fled.
- Everybody cry.
- Holy crap. Veronica has Chlamydia which is not a flower, Gia.
- It’s Prom time at Neptune High. Except, oops – Prom got cancelled. At least Mac is happy. Veronica has no horse in this race.
- Woody got caught with a (female) dead prostitute?
- Aww, Gia is so dumb. She doesn’t get Veronica’s irony.
- Who belongs to those sexy legs in Keith’s office. It’s Charisma Cordelia Casablancs Banks Chase. [Hey, her name is my name, too! - Z]
- We should have statted how many times Veronica uses “school project” as a lie/excuse.
- “How very Mission Impossible. I feel like any moment Tom Cruise is gonna dangle from the ceiling on cables” “Great. Now I won't be able to sleep. I hope he doesn't try to marry me.”
- Gia’s a total fan of Veronica Mars. She’s in awe. Gia is all of us.
- Leo D’Amato! “Greek Italian” according to Veronica. Nah, Max Greenfield is my Jewish Boyfriend.
- I still find it weird that half of these ‘regulars’ are never in the show.
- ‘Alterna-Prom’ isn’t usually made by the rich kids – it’s usually about gay kids who aren’t allowed to bring dates to their proms.
- So Leo’s no longer a cop, because he stole evidence….so now personal security
- “Cute in a tough mumbly kinda way” – That’s our Leo! (also totally my type.) That should be my Tinder Profile title: Billy Eichner type ISO Max Greenfield type.
- Wallace wants to go to the batting cages instead of Prom. What?
- Veronica to Gia “You might have a future in this racket” She has about ten years. *spoilers*
- Dick’s going STAG to alterna-prom. What happened to Madison?
- “Woody’s scared about something and he’s lying about it” – Yep.
- Aww, this is the second time Veronica’s calling Keith for help. It’s nice to see them working together.
- “Do you want to see something freaky?” If a strange guy asks you that? The answer is always no.
- Oh there’s Madison.
- Lol. Corny’s wearing a tuxedo shirt.
- I really dig the white tux on Logan.
- “I know it’s weird to force someone to go to prom with you.” Um, ‘weird’ isn’t the word I'd use. The sentiment is nice. Mac and Butters are both weird folk and maybe in this crazy world - Nope. It’s just wrong.
- Kristen Bell & Jason Dohring can show so much without words. It’s nice. The flirtation is great between them.
- “I thought our story was epic, you know. You and me.” Everyone remembers this Logan line.
- “You really think a relationship should be that hard?” “No one writes songs about the ones that are easy” – another great Logan line.
- Aww, Jackie & Wallace are gonna do it.
- Lucky was just about to spill the beans on Woody Goodman – and of course Lamb had to ruin it.
- Logan is hungover when Veronica comes to visit him after thinking about things. And Logan is shirtless opening his penthouse door and of course someone will be there… It’s Kendall of course. But what’s worse is Logan doesn’t remember all the nice things he said the night before.
- Veronica crying is the saddest.
D: Oh no, it's Leo! He's stalking Gia?
Z: I think he's been hired to look after her.
D: Dont' spoil it! I haven't seen it!
Z: ... yes you have!
D: But I don't remember things!
Gia: I just don't get you people!
D: "You people"?
D: "You people"?
Zelda: "I thought our story was epic, you know? You and me ... Spanning years and continents. Lives ruined, bloodshed, epic. But summer's almost here. And we won't see each other at all. Then you'll leave town, then ... it's over ..." - Logan (I couldn't not)
Daniel: Gia:“How very Mission Impossible. I feel like any moment Tom Cruise is gonna dangle from the ceiling on cables” Veronica: “Great. Now I won't be able to sleep. I hope he doesn't try to marry me.”
Neptune Roll Call: Wallace, Logan, Dick, Jackie (Absent: Duncan, Weevil, Beaver)
Recurring: Mac, Woody Goodman, Gia Goodman, Leo D'Amato, Rodney Goodman, Lloyd Blankenship, Corny, Terrence Cook, Mr. Wu, Lucky, Sheriff Don Lamb, Madison Sinclair, Vincent "Butters" Clemmons, Kendall Casablancas
Backup Sighting - 0
Veronica Breaks In - 0
Veronica Tases Someone - 0
Mac Hacks - 0
Who's Your Daddy? - 0
Wallace Does Veronica a Favor - 0
Veronica Wants a Pony - 0
Logan Punches Someone - 0
Dick's Single Entendres - 1 "Speaking of pork, wanna meet my hog?"
Shenanigans Called - 0
VERONICA WAS RIGHT - 0
VERONICA WAS WRONG - 0