|*Now* it's personal.|
- Apparently his and Parker’s relationship is going well enough that he’s throwing a birthday party for her. And he’s confident enough in his and Veronica’s friendship to invite her. That’s very presumptuous of him thinking that Veronica is OK with this.
- New case: A Middle Eastern restaurant is getting graffiti attacks where someone wrote “terrorist” on their wall. This was in 2007.
- Even though Mars Investigations is shut down for a bit, while Keith is acting Sheriff, Veronica takes the case. Apparently, Amira, the owners’ daughter went to HS with Veronica, though I can’t remember if we’ve seen her yet. (IMDB says we haven’t.)
- Meanwhile Sheriff Mars is taking the case of a 19 year old boy who was served so much alcohol at a bar that he stumbled out of the bar and got hit by a car.
- Back at the restaurant, Amira’s dad doesn’t want Veronica to be on the case. He says they don’t need her – but more importantly she’s the sheriff’s daughter AND she’s just a girl. Clearly he doesn’t watch the show.
|Reminds us of someone else we know.|
- "I make Yankee Doodle Damn Dandy!"
- Deputy Sacks seems to have his new boss’s back which is cool. We always liked Deputy Sacks, despite him having a dick boss.
- Veronica gets into the middle school to give a presentation/Q&A to investigate who’s parent has that yellow pick-up truck. I wonder how she was able to do that, though? Did she just find a teacher and be like: do your kids wanna learn about criminology?
- Another person telling Veronica she’s “just a girl.” What the heck.
- So the paint-ballers aren’t the culprits, but I love how she made them clean up the paint at the restaurant anyway.
- Dick is talking about MYSPACE! He’s also being a sexist douche but that’s par for the course.
|Remember myspace, kids?|
- Meanwhile Keith’s new initiative busting bars for allowing underage drinking has hit a snag. His deputies don’t seem to want to help. And they’re not taking Sack’s advice about not testing Keith. Big mistake. HUGE.
- Hey, it’s Mac! Things seem to be going well with her and Bronson though Veronica has questions about Mac doing things outside comfort zone.
- And it’s Logan & Parker. Mac’s into it because Parker’s her new best friend.
- Veronica, however, makes an obvious excuse to leave.
- Hey it’s Wallace! And Piz! The gang’s all here! I wonder if Wallace feels bad about the last thing he said to Sheriff Douche. Probably not.
- He instead gives Piz man-to-man advice about flirting with girls who actually know he’s alive.
- Veronica finds the man skulking around the Middle Eastern Restaurant and finds where he lives: The Jewish frat. Veronica: “Curious.” Me: “Oh shit. Please don’t let this be that.”
- But then I quickly remembered what the deal here is and it’s sweet. V finds out shortly after. Amira and Jason are in love! Awww.
- But if her dad finds out, she’ll be disowned! She seems more annoyed by this than scared…
- V Alias: Nasir’s girlfriend
- Oh man, Wallace and Piz get caught by Keith with fake ideas – and he knows who did the handy work.
- He reads Veronica the riot act and Veronica looks rightfully ashamed.
- So the guy who’s been vandalizing the restaurant is doing it because his brother who was shot up in Iraq. And because Nasir’s been handling out Un-American pamphlets. Did we really need that last part?
- And Keith uses Wallace & Piz as bait for his own deputies.
- UGH, this show is using that set up that if racists meet the people they’re racist against they won’t be racists anymore. It doesn’t work, of course.
- Wait, did the Krimanis just call INS against Nasir?
- Veronica very maturely comes to Parker’s party.
- “Couch opening!” Oh man, that’s so me at a party.
- Max meets Mac. And I guess a beau more her speed?
- Wait. So. Let me get this straight. Veronica is clearly telling Piz, let’s be friends. He kisses her. And then says, I gets it. So no matter how vague Veronica is being, Piz still says he knows what she’s saying – before and after he kisses her.
- But, hey, it works. Because she chases after him and kisses him back. Hey young men watching this: don’t get in that friend-zone – just kiss the girl without her permission and she’ll fall for you!
- And of course Logan sees this.
Veronica's Alias: Nasir's girlfriend.