|You may remember him from such films as Scenes With Weevil.|
- Veronica jogs. That’s new. It’s like 5 in the morning
- And some PCHer tries to mug her. But first she tries to talk him out of it. And then she uses her taser. It’s awesome.
|Does this face look worried?|
- And then she takes his wallet. But it’s something about the $100 bills she finds that sparks something.
- If we have a PCHer, does that mean we’ll see Weevil soon?
- The Cartel guys: Alonzo and Dodie. Alonzo throws out the hotel bible. True story: I have a friend who takes bibles out of his hotel rooms and puts them outside the door.
- Matty is visiting Patton Oswalt. He’s still on his theory but Matty has her doubts.
- He brings up Lilly Kane…which probably happened before Matty was born. GOD WE’RE OLD. He briefly explains what happened in season 1.
- He’s got fans. He’s getting interviewed. He’s enjoying his 15 minutes.
- Logan’s started his job as security. He greets the Mars’. I like them working as a team. All three of them now.
- It is true that they tried to pay off Tawny. It doesn’t change the Mars’ working for him.
- Turns out Congressman Maloof is also being blackmailed for a….solo…sex tape.
- Wow, Veronica’s kinda bitter. “Nothing matters.”
- Veronica says she can find someone who can help find the blackmailer. Is it Mac??
- Keith asks if it’s who he thinks it is but neither he nor Veronica share a name with us. IS IT MAC?
- “Who are you?” “How much time do you have because I’ve been thinking about that a lot lately.”
- It's not Mac. Apparently Mac is in Istanbul. But that's all we get on that.
- She asks Logan for help. Also Logan speaks a little Arabic so he can understand when the Maloof’s speak Arabic to avoid Logan listening in. Ooh, that’s great.
- Kristen Bell and Patton Oswald have great rapport.
- Man, I would hate to live in Neptune during spring break. It’s constant noise and GET OFF MY LAWN.
- Is Dick a stripper now, what?
|I'll allow it.|
- Shots time! Holy crap, Veronica gets druuuunk. And it’s awesome. She requests No Scrubs from the DJ and they play it.
- She regrets it the next day when she vomits it all up. Amateur.
|Just take some ibuprofen, bacon egg & cheese wrap and down some water.|
- Meanwhile. Keith found the rat guy.
- Matty shows up at the Marses. She tells them about her Fitzpatrick theory.
- So Veronica & Matty go sit in a car waiting for the guy to show up.
- Matty brings up Lilly. Veronica admits she’s still angry about it.
- Keith gets into Veronica mode and uses some aliases.
- Police chief Dawnn Lewis doesn’t seem to want Keith’s help – but once he’s gone, she at least takes his warnings seriously.
- Veronica and Logan go to meet Patton Oswalt for his “Murderhead” club.
- The Murderheads have some wild theories but at least they can help V with certain facts. One: That Gabriel’s a relative of El Despiadado.
- Zelda and I have a theory that one person is going to lose their head an episode. We’re two for two and now we’re worried about the congressman.
- So the congressman goes outside where Dodie and Alozno are waiting. He gets kidnapped, but it’s not our cartel friends – it’s Tawny’s relatives still looking for that damn ring.
- Alonzo and Dodie save him….but for what?
- The Murderheads are all talking about Lilly and it’s getting tiresome. For both me and Veronica.
- So Perry, the moleman is dead in an apparent bombing suicide. We’re only on episode three so that’s a bunch of hooey.
- Congressman Maloof thanks Alonzo at first but then realizes they’re going to kill him. I mean, I’d have hope – but they killed some innocent robotics college student, so.
- I’ll say one thing – Logan and Veronica at least have a healthy sex life.
- “This guy mugged me a while ago.” Logan & Keith: “What??”
- I’m not sure about this new chief. She seems competent but she still doesn’t give Keith and Veronica credit for their help in the investigation.
- Veronica puts together that a lot of people involved were in the same prison.
- Keith decides to take JK Simmons’ case.
- So Wallace is more than just a HS Coach – he’s a Physics teacher as well. In fact, he’s Matty’s teacher. We learn that by hearsay – we don’t actually see Wallace.
- Veronica and Keith debate dropping the case as solved. They decide to – but then Veronica admits to the Maloofs that she doesn’t think they have the right guy. And yes, we’re in episode 3 so I agree with Veronica.
- Wow, Keith takes JK Simmons up on his offer. He gets this amazing treatment – unlike when he was doing PT with Corny.
- Weeviiiiilllll. He looks good. He meets Alonzo.
- Dick seems to be making a living being a host at spring break stuff.
- Dick and Logan are playing a couple of professional Volleyball players.
|*cute Top Gun music*|
- Veronica & Wallace & Kirby are there watching.
- ANOTHER KABOOM.
D, outraged: IT MEANS MERCILESS. GOOGLE TRANSLATE SAYS SO.
Who are you?” “How much time do you have because I’ve been thinking about that a lot lately.” - Langdon and Logan
Salute Your ShortsLogan's Inspirational Message: